To meet the demand for reliable, independent with professional data, and information of real estate industry, the Real Estate Research Institute Foundation, Inc. was created.
The Real Estate Research Institute Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization created to stimulate high quality research on real estate sector that will elevate the quality of real estate decision making.
Under the leadership of different leaders from the government and private sectors, at was incorporated as CREBA Research Institute Foundation Inc and had its active program development began in 2010, starting with its first research project in partnership with Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
It later changed its name to Real Estate Research Institute Foundation, Inc. in 2012 in response to a broadening base of support. It is now one of the aggressive real estate organizations supporting the industry.
The foundation supports and assists the Real Estate Industry through research works, supply of economic indicators, etc. that this information are vital for the planning and analysis of the development projects in different parts of the country.
The foundation’s purpose is to offer assistance and support services on various research works and development to members and clients in terms of management services, property administration, surveys and studies for the strengthening and improvement of Housing and Real Estate Industry.
Their vision is to be the primary resource for information on Real Estate in the Philippines and aims to become the international research arm of Real Estate Industry in the country.
The foundation has several missions that they will accomplish:
- To collect, compile, collate, evaluate, analyze and study activities, data and materials pertaining to and/or involving housing and real estate development practices and procedures and to this end to publish and/or disseminate information on researches, studies, workshops, conferences, symposia or fora and other activities of the institute
- To assist or coordinate with any individual, corporation, institute, organization or entity, public or private, in the achievement, pursuit and/or of any or all of the foregoing activities and/or objectives
- To initiate and conduct seminars, workshops, educational campaigns, conferences, conventions, fora and symposia on matters, subjects and/or topics of vital importance and/or significance to social housing and real estate development executives, practitioners, students and/or private and public entities
- To provide assistance to qualified individuals or entities who propose to do or are doing research work in housing and real estate development, management, practices and procedures, including the giving or extension of grants, donations in cash, property, and services
- To conduct or underwrite research and development programs in the pursuit of knowledge and technological advancement in the various fields of housing and real estate development
- To grant scholarships and professional chairs in the various fields, phases and aspects of housing and real estate development
- To provide and administer lectures, seminars and discussions on emerging issues and new developments in the real estate industry
The foundation has several services offered to the real estate and housing professionals:
- Creation and maintenance of an effective Databank accessible to the public
- Administration of comprehensive trainings, lectures, focused group discussions, seminars and conferences on socio-economic issues and real estate concerns
- Consultancy and trainings on the new developments and/or issues in the real estate industry and on auxiliary services to other institutions
- Dissemination and implementation of research findings through updated publications
- Undertaking of collaborative research work with various sponsors and subscribers on projects and studies on special issues
- Real Estate surveys and analysis on the various indicators, variables, and factors that affect the real estate industry
- Designing Real Estate surveys and study frameworks
- Publications of several periodical and journals on socio-economic information and analysis required by members and subscribers
- Tailor-fit Research and Development projects
Real estate and housing development professionals are welcome to join the foundation. It offers benefits for members such as becoming a part of the Pioneer Research Industry in the Real Estate Sector in the country, becoming a part of an organization composed of the leading practitioners in the field of real estate, having access to unlimited data and information on the real estate industry in the country for your present and future development projects, avail of the services offered by the foundation for your special purpose, and most importantly, have a competent and qualified partner in your information and research needs in the country and beyond.
THIS BLOG OR ARTICLE IS OWNED BY MR. RAMON C.F. CUERVO AND MAY CONTAIN LEGAL PROPERTY WHICH IS RIGHTS-PROTECTED. IT IS INTENDED FOR PUBLIC READING ONLY. COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR RE-PUBLISHING THE ARTICLE OR BLOG WITHOUT THE APPROVED CONSENT OF THE WRITER IS PROHIBITED. ANY ENTITIES WHO WANT TO SHARE THIS BLOG OR ARTICLE, PLEASE CONTACT THE WRITER AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE SOURCE: www.cuervopropertyadvisory.wordpress.com AND WRITER: MR. RAMON C.F. CUERVO, WITH MR. RAPHAEL D. TORRALBA